[Building Sakai] Using YAFT with Sakai 2.6.2 demo

Yzelle, Sonette SYzelle at unisa.ac.za
Mon Jun 28 04:40:10 PDT 2010

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.

Hi,

Yaft is working 100% for Unisa on Sakai 2.6.2 on our production environment.

We did experience problems with the yaft tables, 1 tables were not created.  We also had to create grants for another table. We use Oracle database.
The tool deployed successfully we only picked up the missing tables when we started
using the tool.  I ended up giving a script to the DBA to create the table.

What was the error message you were getting again?  Sorry can't remember but I did see the e-mail.

Regards
Sonette