[Building Sakai] Profile2 Customisation

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 02:27:38 PDT 2010

Hi Warwick,

There was a post about this a couple of days ago with a bit more info on the future customisations you'll be able to do but if you just want to change the label of some of the fields you can do this in ProfileApplication.properties.

If you want to disable an entire block of fields you can either touch the code and comment out the block (all documented) but you'll need to maintain this across upgrades, or file a feature request in JIRA and I'll make the block controlled by a property in sakai.properties - we already do this for one of the blocks in 1.4, the business information field.

cheers,
Steve