[Building Sakai] Using YAFT with Sakai 2.6.2 demo

Mike Chale mike.chale at warrington.ufl.edu
Fri Jun 25 05:53:28 PDT 2010

Thanks for the response, Steve.  In answer to how I installed YAFT, I'm going to
have to reply, "poorly and naively."  I used the binary distribution and just
added the files to the appropriate places because I did not see any directions
specific to YAFT.  If somebody could point me to directions, I would appreciate
that.

In the meantime, I verified that auto.ddl=true is set and started fresh from a
clean copy of the demo and YAFT, but I still get the same errors.

Thanks,
Mike