[Building Sakai] Add Users

Daniel McCallum dmccallum at unicon.net
Thu Jun 24 18:46:02 PDT 2010

"Simple SIS" services won't satisfy SAK-18450, but can be used for
periodic bulk user account upload from a CSV file. Just send people.csv
[1] and ignore all the rest. Keep in mind, though, that the handler will
treat that file as a snapshot of all known users, so this isn't an
appropriate solution for ad hoc individual user adds.

Also won't help if the goal is to add users directly to sites.

- Dan

1 - http://bit.ly/ds70Gz