[Building Sakai] Fwd: New Content Management Portlet now available!

Kara Stiles kara.stiles at rsmart.com
Wed Jun 23 15:13:24 PDT 2010

Wow. That is fantastic. It's so simple. And so perfect.  Nice work, Jen (and
Unicon and Ryerson).  It's so fantastic, in fact, that I'm going to watch
the video at least three more times before going to bed, wondering just how
nicely this would play with Sakai...

Sorry for gushing. It's just cool.

Bye now,
Kara