[Building Sakai] 2.6 fixes from Umea University, Sweden

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Tue Jun 22 19:36:43 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

During the Denver conference last week, Megan May and I met with
two people from Umea University in Sweden. One of them, Jan
Bidner, had tweeted that Umea had "fixed over 100 issues" their
2.6 release that went live on Monday, June 21.

We asked them to outline their fixes on this page:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=69276306

and file issues in JIRA for things that were clearly bugs.

Well, they have delivered with 10 filed issues so far, a great
start for 2.6.3.

Seth