[Building Sakai] IMS Common Cartridge import problems

Colin Tatham colin.tatham at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 22 02:17:04 PDT 2010

21/06/2010 18:30, Sam Ottenhoff:
> After applying my patches from SAK-18634 and SAK-18672, I have no
> problems importing the supplied IMS-CC package in SAK-18634.  The HTML
> files should be present in the "Items" folder; correct links (SAK-18672)
> pointing to the "Items" folder should be present in various folders.

Yes, I found the same (although wasn't certain whether that result was
what it should be; why an Items folder?)

> Do you have another IMS-CC package that is producing poor results?

I'm looking at adding some plain IMS CP import functionality, so would
like to understand why it's doing what it's doing. Looking at the code,
it's expecting additional XML files, which it attempts to parse,
producing lots of errors to the logs when it finds an HTML file instead.

Thanks

Colin