[Building Sakai] Site Stats/ Server-wide Reports

Nuno Fernandes nuno at ufp.edu.pt
Fri Jun 18 00:44:34 PDT 2010

Hi Mustansar,

SiteStats have a dedicated confluence page, with details about configuration
options and installation instructions:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/STAT

<http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/STAT>Regarding db data archive,
I am not aware of such page, but I would recommend you to search on
Confluence anyway...

Nuno