[Building Sakai] New QA lead - Accessability

Nate Angell nate.angell at rsmart.com
Wed Jun 16 16:15:52 PDT 2010

Thank you Brian for stepping forward to lead this very important effort!

As a member of the Sakai Product Council, I look forward to working
with you and our colleagues in accessibility, QA, and other groups
even more to ensure Sakai's accessibility.

If there's something you feel the Council can do to help you in your
work with the Accessibility WG (AWG) and/or as Accessibility QA lead,
please let us know. The work the AWG has already done to establish
accessibility goals, reviews, developer guidelines, etc has already
been extremely helpful.

--
Nate Angell
Client Evangelist