[Building Sakai] Mailsender changes and updates

Kimberly Ma this4it at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 05:40:33 PDT 2010

Thanks for the update. Do you plan to do any bug fix, new feature
development or take our local fix in the official release, since
Mailsender with Sakai 2.7 have being running on Rutgers production
server for a month, we have some feature requests from the Sakai
users.

Regards,

-Kim Huang
Application Developer, Office of Instruction and Research Technoloy