[Building Sakai] Wiki and group-awareness

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 10 10:39:20 PDT 2010

BTW It would be very valuable to collect use cases and user stories around how institutions would like to use wiki features in learning and teaching for Sakai 3. Currently I am imagining that we will be able to cover most situations with the html content editor and page creation of the new authoring paradigm, but I have a nagging doubt that there will be certain situations where 'true' wiki functionality would be desirable.

John