[Building Sakai] Integrating Profile2

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 13:16:53 PDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the kind feedback. Do you mean that you want to add Profile2 for the Administrator? If so, yes, just use the Sites tool to add a Page to the Admin Workspace (or any site really), and then Profile2 to that page. The

In Profile2, admin users are just like normal users, but can do a few extra things like lock profiles and change other people's information.

cheers,
Steve