[Building Sakai] Evaluation System & Entitybroker in 2.7.0-RC01 version

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Jun 9 05:57:19 PDT 2010

Thanks, Anthony. I have installed entitybroker-1.3.13 and I receive one
unit test error:

Results :

Failed tests:

testDescribeEntity(org.sakaiproject.entitybroker.rest.jetty.EntityBrokerServletTest)

However, with -Dmaven.test.skip=true is installed ok.

The other two errors still happens after installing Entitybroker. Any clue?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Donde todos piensan igual nadie piensa mucho. (Walter Lippmann)