[Building Sakai] ldap connection died

Daniel McCallum dmccallum at unicon.net
Tue Jun 8 15:09:22 PDT 2010

Are you using connection pooling in the JLDAP provider? Connection
health checks in the Novell driver can be unreliable, leading to
completely invalid pool states. For more aggressive health checks, you
can inject a connectionLivenessValidator into the
PooledLDAPConnectionFactory. The README [1] has an example for
configuring the SearchExecutingLdapConnectionLivenessValidator strategy.

- Dan

1 -
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/providers/trunk/jldap/README_JLDAP.txt