[Building Sakai] Webservices add user

Sam Chow samchow at ln.edu.hk
Sun Jun 6 18:17:05 PDT 2010

Dear Steve

The code is:
my $result = $scriptsoap->addMemberToSiteWithRole($session, $siteid,$userid,
"maintain")->result;

But i have found the problem during typing this email, the problem is i have
hardcode the "maintain" value in member type, but the membership of this
site only have "student" and "instructor".

Best Regards,
Sam