[Building Sakai] Latest 2.7.x throw UTF-8 DB Error

Warwick Chapman warwickchapman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 03:19:48 PDT 2010

Ant

Still getting this error in catalina.out:

2010-06-05 10:15:20,535 ERROR main
org.sakaiproject.util.NoisierDefaultListableBeanFactory - Failed to
preinstantiate the singleton named
org.sakaiproject.poll.logic.ExternalLogic. Destroying all Spring beans.
with name 'org.sakaiproject.poll.logic.ExternalLogic' defined in file
[/opt/tomcat/components/polls-pack/WEB-INF/components.xml]: Error setting
property values; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property
'emailService' of bean class
[org.sakaiproject.poll.logic.impl.ExternalLogicImpl]: Bean property
'emailService' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the
parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?

-- Warwick Bruce Chapman | +27 83 7797 094 | http://warwickchapman.com