[Building Sakai] chat in presence

csev csev at umich.edu
Thu Jun 3 05:50:52 PDT 2010

Right - James' approach is not an "SMS" - it is an invitation to join someone in the chat tool.

Looking at the code, it would not take much to add the SMS use case instead of the "invite to chat" - there is already a new event and a new listener.   A bit more work would be needed - but a lot of the plumbing is laid down.

/Chuck