[Building Sakai] BigBlueButton

Nuno Fernandes nuno at ufp.edu.pt
Wed Jun 2 00:59:10 PDT 2010

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your feedback.

Just one last clarification regarding the maven version: do you still get
the compression error while compiling with Maven, with 2.1.0 (or only with
2.0.10) ?
Also, can you try the following and see if skipping this file fix it:

   - re-enable js compression
   - add in tool/pom.xml, near line 99, this: <exclusion>**/**/
   jquery.timePicker.js</exclusion>

Regarding the EntityBroker, instructions may be wrong. I guess the following
procedure should work, can you confirm:

   - no need to change version in master/pom.xml (1.3.6 API should be
   compatible with 1.3.9 so, I think this is not important)
   - checkout entitybroker 1.3.9 (or latest 1.3.x), compile and deploy:
      - svn co
      https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/entitybroker/tags/entitybroker-1.3.9/
      - cd entitybroker-1.3.9
      - mvn -D clean install sakai:deploy

Can you please confirm this so I can update the docs?
Thank you Jon!

Nuno

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Jon Wheat <jwheat at messiah.edu> wrote:

>  Ok, bbb compiles now - and I've added it to the site, however, now I'm
> getting the
>
> "You are not authorized to use this tool" message which I see is tied to
> an entitybroker issue.  I'm guessing somehow I'm still using 1.3.6.
>
> I did indeed change the version number in master/pom.xml as instructed, but
> looking in the entity broker project - its still 1.3.6.3-SNAPSHOT
> should I replace all the "1.3.6.3-SNAPSHOT" with "1.3.9" ?
>
> -Jon

Nuno Fernandes  .  { Analyst/Programmer }

|| web  . { http://www.ufp.pt  |  http://tinyurl.com/nfgrilo  |  follow_me @
nfgrilo }
|| work . { Universidade Fernando Pessoa  |  Praça 9 de Abril, 349  |
 4249-004 Porto }