[Building Sakai] got error when running "mvn -Pcafe clean install"

x yj xuey at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 07:46:49 PDT 2010

Hi,

This is exactly what I did in Setting.xml. Only two sections have been defined
in my Setting.xml, which is  <profile> for Tomcat and
<proxies><proxy>…And I use the example from the URL.

As my system already installed subversion before I start to install Sakai, so I skip
subversion installation part in the instruction in here
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Development+Environment+Setup+Walkthrough

Could this possible cause the error?  But
my Svn looks fine.

When I try

#svn --version

svn, version 1.6.11 (r934486)

   compiled Apr 20 2010, 00:33:28

…….

Thanks for your help.

Yj

Hi

See this section:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Maven+2.x+settings.xml+file

 In the guide and make sure your settings file has a proxies section.
Maven won't use the environment variable.