[Building Sakai] Interface Accessability

mohan at samudrasoftware.com mohan at samudrasoftware.com
Tue Jun 1 00:34:45 PDT 2010

Hi All,

   I am working on sakai 2.6.2, I have a problem for adding new field into
user information. But here I have face a problem i.e. some interfaces
are put it in "sakai-kernel-api-1.0.13.jar". I have extract this and
find the required interface.
In sakai 2.5.x version all the interfaces are available at in module
folder but in 2.6.2 version the interfaces are not available in related
module folder.

In this area how i can modify that interface and how can i deploy in
shared lib folder ? I can't understand.
Please give me a suggestion for me. How can i modify and how to deploy.

Thanks,
Mohan