[Building Sakai] Setting resource quota for My Workspace

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Fri Jul 30 12:57:47 PDT 2010

Stephen Jaegle wrote:

> Is there a way to set a default quota for all 'My Workspace'
> sites other than using the content.quota.{site type} and
> creating a site type for My Workspace sites, which would also
> likely entail using web services to get the site type
> associated with the existing sites?

I would not create a new site type for the My Workspace sites; I
seem to remember they are "special."

Instead, I would look into assuming that the global default
setting:

siteQuota at org.sakaiproject.content.api.ContentHostingService=524288

is the one you want for My Workspace sites and then use the
content.quota.{sitetype} settings to set appropriate quotas by
type:

content.quota.course=1048576
content.quota.project=1048576

Seth