[Building Sakai] [Management] Gradebook Situation

Mark Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 30 09:53:53 PDT 2010

  On 7/30/2010 12:29 PM, Michael Feldstein wrote:
> I want to have a better understanding of what the other considerations should be, what GWT alternatives people think are worth considering, and whether I am even framing the problem correctly.

Well then, I vote for RSF which has the advantage of supporting both
client and server side UI development (similar to GWT, in that regard).
RSF is conceptually very simple, designer friendly, and has FLUID
implementations (which should address the accessibility issues raised
earlier).

- Mark Norton

=======
http://www.pctools.com/