[Building Sakai] Query about building sakai

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 04:51:37 PDT 2010

Hi,

Yes, just build and deploy from within the module source, rather than the whole lot. You can also add -Dmaven.test.skip=true and also -o to speed things up if you have already successfully built. The first will skip tests, not advised but not needed if you are rapidly making changes. The second with take Maven offline so it won't check for updates. The build will fail if it can't find artifacts so make sure you have already successfully built.

cheers,
Steve