[Building Sakai] Getting rid of 3.0.0-milestone01 binaries

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Jul 26 07:36:11 PDT 2010

+1 Binaries removal (i.e.., artifact removal from the Maven2 repo only)

The 3.0.0 milestone01 code misrepresents the Sakai 3 technology stack.  It's confused deployers on more than one occasion.  Plus, we can remove the binaries without any harm since we are not losing history.  The code can still be retrieved from SVN.

Cheers,

Anthony