[Building Sakai] Adding users details through WebService WSProflie.jws

Absar Ahamed absar.ahamed at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 03:44:03 PDT 2010

Hello

Iam using sakai2.6.orc1 I have a problem in sakai webservice. In
WSProfile.jws file i can't able to add users details through perl
script. When i run script Its saying success in the end but its not getting
entered in the database. I added mobile number also in WSProfile.jws file. I
have attached WSProfile.jws file. And here is my perl script

#!/usr/bin/perl
use SOAP::Lite;
my $host='http://localhost:8080';
my $soap = SOAP::Lite
-> proxy("$host/sakai-axis/SakaiLogin.jws?wsdl");
my $result =$soap->login("admin","admin");
my $sessionid=$result->result();
$soap = SOAP::Lite
-> proxy("$host/sakai-axis/WSProfile.jws?wsdl");
$soap->updateUserProfile($sessionid,'22f3efca-d528-44ac-aef6-137ae7727148',
'test1', '234','test1 at test.com','007', 'auto','',911234567890);
if ($result->fault) {
print "Error";
} else {
print "Success";
}

right now i dont want to add users photo so i put null in the script

can any how do i resolve this issue

Thanks in advance