[Building Sakai] Change proposal for 2.8: export_filename_date_format (i18n to configuration)

Feliz Gouveia fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
Fri Jul 23 03:24:20 PDT 2010

Jean-François,

Please proceed as you feel is appropriate. Nuno is away right now, but
we are supportive of the refactoring and the use of standard i18n
functions (mostly as they exist in Java or the Apache Commons
libraries).

regards
Feliz

--
Feliz Ribeiro Gouveia

Universidade Fernando Pessoa            http://www.ufp.pt
Centro de Recursos Multimediaticos      Tel 351-22.507.13.06
M.I.N.D. Lab                            Fax 351-22.550.82.69
Pr 9 de Abril 349                       fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
P-4249-004 Porto