[Building Sakai] MercuryPortal and CharonPortal

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Thu Jul 22 13:34:50 PDT 2010

I think that most of the people that know about this portal find out from
mysakai.rsmart.com.

And this cleanup work was attempted a few months ago by Matthew Buckett. I
had to end up reverse merging a number of the changes when we discovered
these dependencies.

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-14525

It wasn't worth the time then, the only thing that might be worth it now is
moving or refactoring XsltPortal so it's more obvious that it depends on it.
This is far from the top of my todo list though. ;)

-Matthew