[Building Sakai] big problem with HTML filtering in 2.7

Benneker, Frank W.F.M.Benneker at uva.nl
Thu Jul 22 06:20:50 PDT 2010

I agree.

It should be the site owner or the local administration who decides how the filtering of HTML should be handled.
I know there are security concerns on the option of end users writing html codeparts in a page.

But we have quite some users that are capable of writing proper html pages and code snippets that will make their course sites look so much more better & interesting then with out of the box styles and options.

If we trust our users we should give them some control over the options to built nice and interesting course sites.

Frank

Frank Benneker
University of Amsterdam