[Building Sakai] Web service to replace Profile with Profile2

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue Jul 20 01:00:01 PDT 2010

Hi everybody.

In our migration from Sakai 2.5 to 2.7, I can see that Profile2 is the
new core tool and Profile is going to be deprecated.

I'm planning to make a little web service to replace Profile by Profile2
in all the existing user's workspaces. I wonder if anybody has made this
before.

If nobody has done this, I will send the WS to the Profile2 maintainers
when I finish it. Just I wouldn't like to do something already done by
others.

Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.