[Building Sakai] MailSender

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Mon Jul 19 22:28:59 PDT 2010

Carl Hall wrote:

> Seth Theriault and I are working on getting trunk to play nice
> with kernel and pre-kernel configurations.  I hope to have
> this pom refactoring done in the next week or so.  I'll try to
> post again when done as we can always use more eyes on the
> project.

Locally, I have Mailsender trunk (r69070) working against the 2.6
maintenance branch using the attached patch. It basically makes
the necessary pom.xml modifications to build against a
kernel-enabled (1.0.x in this case) build.

People might want to try it while the pom refactoring is in progress.

Seth