[Building Sakai] Melete Error

Mallika M Thoppay mallika at etudes.org
Thu Jul 15 10:14:57 PDT 2010

Omer,

Did you just upgrade to the melete trunk code from a previous release?
It appears that some of the previous release's code is still lingering
somewhere in Tomcat. Please shut down tomcat and do the following:

-Go to tomcat_home/work/Catalina/localhost and delete the
etudes-melete-tool folder.
-Go to tomcat_home/webapps and delete any folders and war files that
have melete in their name
-Go to tomcat_home/components and delete any folders and files that have
melete in their name
-Go to tomcat_home/shared/lib and delete any files that have melete in
their name
-Now go to the melete trunk code, compile and deploy melete
-Start tomcat

Let us know if you still have problems.

Thanks,
Mallika