[Building Sakai] Basic LTI

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Thu Jul 15 08:55:23 PDT 2010

Hi Mark,

Not yet.

There is ongoing work in the IMS LTI working group to move the "Full LTI" spec forward, which will treat the runtime services. I think Chuck Severance could speak most definitively about the timing of when we might start seeing support in Sakai land. I understand he is traveling, so it might be a few days.

Thanks,
-Noah