[Building Sakai] Public tools in a private site

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 04:07:23 PDT 2010

Hi all,

We have a local requirement to expose tools from a Sakai site, eg the Calendar, on an external webpage so that the general public can see it. Ideally we would like to keep this site private, but signal that that specific tool is allowed to be viewed by the public.

I've filed this as http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18785 and have an idea for a possible solution in the JIRA, however would greatly welcome insight from people knowledgeable of the deepest internals of Sakai.

cheers,