[Building Sakai] Problem with frameset

Le Nguyen Thach nevilarus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:10:37 PDT 2010

Hi
Sadly, It works well. But I think I've found the reason: the frameset tag
(of child page) lays between body tag ( of the base page).
I guess I must redo the base page if I want to use frames in the child page.
Fortunately, I just want to try, don't really need it.

Thank you for your quick reply.
Le Nguyen Thach