[Building Sakai] help: Samigo 2.7 upgrade

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 13 16:51:52 PDT 2010

Stephen,

I think the change in SAK-18229 has to go with the change of KNL-205 (in
kernel 1.1.0). In the previous versions (e.g., kernel 1.0.11), the
getContentLength() API returns int. But in KNL-205, getContentLength()
changes to return long. So if we don't reverse the change in SAK-18229,
there will be compilation errors. Does this sound correct to you?

Thanks,
Karen