[Building Sakai] help: Samigo 2.7 upgrade

Jeon,Sanghyun Seo euksa99 at UFL.EDU
Fri Jul 9 14:41:46 PDT 2010

Hello,

This is our first attempt to upgrade a tool,  We are trying to upgrade Samigo only. We want to run Samigo 2.7 inside Sakai 2.6.x. We removed 'sam' and checked out 'Samigo 2.7' and renamee 'Samigo 2.7' as 'sam'. We also found sql conversion script. Just running this conversion script does not work well. We assume there might be more steps we need to follow.  However, we cannot find the appropriate instructions about how to run Samigo 2.7 in Sakai 2.6.x. Can someone please help me?

Sanghyun