[Building Sakai] Samigo for Sakai 2.7.x

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Jul 9 09:57:42 PDT 2010

If you need to do local development against samigo-2.7.x check out

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sam/branches/samigo-2.7.x/

Otherwise, samigo, like other "indie releases," provides a set of binaries that are downloaded and installed in your local .m2 repo and then deployed to Tomcat as an overlay *.zip when you build sakai 2.7.0/2.7.x

cd sakai-2.7.x
mvn clean install sakai:deploy

Maven downloads, installs and deploys the samigo's 2.7.0 binaries located in the Maven2 repo:

http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2/org/sakaiproject/samigo/

Cheers,

Anthony