[Building Sakai] Attempting to use Entity Broker to create course site

Stoufer,R M kc4uf at ufl.edu
Fri Jul 9 08:59:50 PDT 2010

We are attempting to use the entity broker to create a course site.  We have been successful with creating users pointing to the URL https://sakaihost/direct/user/new and sending the proper session info and parameters.  However, when trying to create a course site by sending a POST to https://sakaihost/direct/site/new we get:

Could not process entity: /site (403)[null]: Security exception handling request for view (/site/new), this is typically caused by the current user not having access to the data requested or the user not being logged in at all :: message=Current user does not have permissions to create site: /site:null

Does anyone have an idea about what we are missing?

Thanks!
Mike

R. Michael Stoufer
kc4uf at ufl.edu