[Building Sakai] Sakai JForum

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 04:37:39 PDT 2010

Hi Given,

If you edit the deployed js (the one in the running webapp), file you'll lose the information on a redeploy since it will be overwritten with the original. Best bet is to edit the source and compile as Nuno mentioned.

Alternatively, you*can* edit the deployed version and just force refresh your browser to pickup the change. Hopefully that will do the trick. Does JForum use the central one or one of it's own?

cheers,
Steve