[Building Sakai] Assignment "In/New" counts all read 0 after upgrade

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Fri Jul 2 12:28:11 PDT 2010

Sean:

A db conversion is required for moving Assignment tool from 2.4 to later
versions. Here is the readme file for the conversion:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/assignment/trunk/runconversion_readme.txt

The post 2.4 Assignment tool depend on new db columns for showing the
in/new column counts. Without conversion, all old assignments would have
0/0 display, while newly created or graded assignments would have normal
behavior.

Please let me know if you run into any problem with the conversion script.

Thanks,

- Zhen

>>> sean.keesler at threecanoes.com