[Building Sakai] students unable to create course sites in 2.6

Boyd, Amy E amyboyd at txstate.edu
Thu Jul 1 12:29:40 PDT 2010

We are releasing 2.6.2 very soon at Texas State and have noticed that students are no longer able to create course sites and request rosters.  Understandable that this is by design, but our current workflow is such that we needs students to be able to create course sites and request rosters.

Is there a permissions setting that I'm missing, or do I need to continue hunting in the code for a customized solution?  I think I'm making this harder than it needs to be.

Thanks -
Amy