[Building Sakai] Upgrade from 2.5.4 to 2.7.x

Warwick Chapman warwickchapman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 05:52:56 PDT 2010

Thanks Alan.  Yes, I have search the site trying to find this info but to no
avail.  Was hoping Nicola, who seems to be a Melete and Sakai user, would be
able to shed some light but it seems, perhaps that Nicola hasn't read this
thread since their last reply.
-- Warwick Bruce Chapman | +27 83 7797 094 | http://warwickchapman.com