[Building Sakai] Users could not access when Sakai was changed over from HTTPS to HTTP

chuot con chuot_con1999 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 01:31:56 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Why could not users access when Sakai was changed over from HTTPS to HTTP ?
They must refresh their web browser many times to access to Sakai.

Do those relate to the caching configuration in Sakai properties file ?
There are several lines as follow:
   _ "Minutes to cache each user access in the UserDirectoryService"
   _ "Minutes between checks of the user cache for cleaning expired entries" and so on.

There was a lot of students could not access to Sakai and I considered they was cached.

Please help me to find out a solution to resolve this problem.

Thank you all.

Regard.

Thinh.