[Building Sakai] Sakai Presence Question

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Wed Jan 27 08:30:05 PST 2010

Hi,

Since the presence tool is in an iFrame, browser settings affect its
behavior. It doesn't refresh all the time, as Adam describes it.

We recommend to all of our users to change their settings to what is
described on this page:

http://www.udel.edu/sakai/help/content/current/sakai_iframe_myworkspace/browser_cache.html

This usually takes care of the problem, and other browser cache-related
issues.

Mathieu

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Adam Marshall <adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
> wrote:

>  Happens if you press the back button. We had the same panic a few months
> ago.
>

> adam

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-893-6631

TOP LINKS: