[Building Sakai] trouble patching calendar-impl

Dominic Bombace dabombace at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 21:02:23 PST 2010

I found this patch that would be very usefull for me, first question is how
can you easily apply this patch in windows? I applied it manually, and
second is once you patch the source, how can i deploy it to my existing
tomcat? Here is a link to the patch, i tried doing a mvn clean install
sakai:deploy of the entire calendar project, but not getting the attachments
listed in ical export, any help or direction to a page with instructions
would be great. Below is a link to the patch jira.

 http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16817