[Building Sakai] Doubts about comments in MCSC and MCMC type questions

Lydia Li lydial at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 25 13:47:53 PST 2010

Hi Angel,

      I don't remember the rationale behind the design of selection
level feedbacks for MCMC question types, and could not find it in the
original spec.   It's been like that for years and no one has brought it
up.  What you said makes sense to me.  I'll talk to our Ux folks here
and revisit the design.   I filed a JIRA for this: SAM-664 , and will
update it after our discussion.

thanks,
Lydia