[Building Sakai] Annoucement for all user

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 03:38:01 PST 2010

Hi Sam,

You can remove the MOTD tool from the !gateway site and leave it in the user's My Workspaces, then it will show only there and not the login page.
Using the Admin Workspace > Sites tool, find !gateway, scroll to Pages, edit the Home page and remove the tool from that page. You'll notice there are multiple tools on that page, so just drop that one tool and save.

cheers,
Steve