[Building Sakai] [DG: Teaching & Learning] Google Apps Integration in Sakai

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Wed Jan 20 14:25:45 PST 2010

Hi Mathieu,

Do you know if there is a detailed description/screenshots of the
functionality provided by this?  We've done a few sprints here trying to
integrate Google Docs and stuff with Sakai, but the GData API's were
missing some fundamental things that were necessary for embeddable stuff
and doing "cool" things.  They may have added the missing functionality
by now.

I guess I'm mostly curious if this goes beyond basic stuff like
embedding some iframes that maybe have a Google Doc folder that is
mounted to a class / showing google calendar for a class in an iframe /
reading a few RSS feeds.

Cheers,
Steve