[Building Sakai] Samigo & Section Info

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Wed Jan 20 02:49:18 PST 2010

Hi Daniel,

It starts here:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-12065

You may be better off just taking the whole 2-6-x samigo branch and
porting it back to 2.5 by updating poms, etc. There are various bugfixes
that have gone in since the work in that JIRA.

Regards
Stephen

>>> Daniel Merino <daniel.merino at unavarra.es> 2010/01/20 10:16 AM >>>
Hi again. Thanks, Stephen, for the info.

We have tested the Samigo in https://qa1-uk.sakaiproject.org/ (2.5.6)
and http://qa1-nl.sakaiproject.org/portal (2.6.0) and, as you said, the

groups integration is only in the 2.6.0 version.

I have browsed the JIRA tickets, but I'm not able to find the ticket
where this functionality was added. There aren't tracks about it in the

"official" ticket (http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-7935)

My intention is, if the patch is not too much difficult, to backport it

to 2.5. And if it's tough, at least beg for that backport to some
expert. :-)

Any Samigo guru could guide me to this patch, please?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Stephen Marquard escribió:
> Hi,
>
> It is possible as of 2-6-x - you can release an assessment to one or
> more groups, where groups can include sections.
>
> Regards
> Stephen

> Hi everybody.
>
> We would like to create several tests in Samigo availables only to a

> section of the students, a section defined in the Section Info tool.
>
> It seems that is not possible at the moment, as is reported in the
> JIRA:
> http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-7935
>
> Does anybody know any solution to this problem? It seems that rSmart
> has
> achieved the integration of the groups with Samigo, but I can't find
> the
> patch. Anyway, we aren't using groups at the moment, we are using
only

> Section Info.
>
> The fast & cheap solution is to create a project site only with
Samigo

--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
El que nace pobre y feo tiene grandes posibilidades de que al crecer se

le desarrollen ambas condiciones. (Les Luthiers)