[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Mysql 5.1.40 and course management: can not see students

Mame-Awa Diop mame-awa.diop at hec.ca
Tue Jan 19 12:21:12 PST 2010

Hello Earle,

I think somehow my problem is linked to the database, I have changed
everything: tomcat version and content and the database. The only thing
that came out is for the same database and different tomcats I have this
problem. I will try with the version of  mysql you mentioned to make
sure I have it correct. I will also check my realms.

Thanks,

Awa

--

Mame Awa Diop
Analyste programmeur

GTI: 514.340.6000 #2029 - Bureau 3.755
Projet OpenSyllabus: 514.340.6776 - Bureau 4.521
5255, avenue Decelles
Montréal (Québec) Canada
H3T 2B

Télécopieur: (514)340-5637